The moderators for this chat will be Beth Holland (@brholland) and Shawn McCusker (@shawnmccusker) – here is a ROUGH draft of the questions (that means they might change – a lot!):
- How do you currently define your writing process?
- What tools have you used to focus your students more on the process of writing?
- What tools have you used as a teacher observe and comment on the process of writing?
- What are are some effective procedures to increase teacher and peer feedback in the writing process?
- How does teaching/observing the process of writing enrich student learning?
- What are the limits of grading only the finished product?
Please join us to discuss these questions tomorrow night! (5/6 at 9pm ET/8pm CT!)